Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Paper Mama Challenge: Food

Little Miss Ladybug turned one last week. It is a bittersweet event thinking about it. How can she possibly be getting this big this quickly?!? On Sunday, we celebrated with an Owl themed birthday party (Look WHOOO's Turning 1). There were so many pictures for me to choose from for The Paper Mama's Food Challenge. Should I go with a picture of when we placed the cake in front of her? Should I go with a picture when she was first just getting into the cake? Or should I go with a picture where she was all into it - you know the one, where the cake is smeared all over, but it is still cute, because well, Little Miss Ladybug is one?

In the end, I decided to go with the picture below, because she has this sweet little smile on her face that I feel in love with. I hope you like it.






The Paper Mama

No comments: