Friday, November 5, 2010

I Heart Faces - Fix-It Friday #77

Happy Friday everyone. I am multi-tasking this Friday night :) As I am watching the Carolina Hurricanes take on the Florida Panthers (LET'S GO CANES!), I am working on my Fix-It Friday photo. Can I tell you it it is a wonderful way for me to unwind!

Here is the before photo of Michelle's lovely daughter


To get my edit, I started by cropping in to the 5" x 7" size. I then removed some of the blemishes I noticed by her chin area. Now I am ready to play with the picture.

My first edit involves sharping the image and saturating the color some.


I then decided, I would try something I have never tried before, but have been meaning to try... textures... I started by giving the image a semi-vintage look and then applied a light floral texture in the background.


These were my two fixes for the week. Be sure you check out what the other talented people have done over at I Heart Faces. They will be sure to inspire you!

No comments: