Sunday, November 28, 2010

November Photo Hunt Challenge

There is a monthly photo hunt challenge that I found thanks to Miss Sisk. She mixes in some of the prompts into her Sunday Scavenger Hunts.

There were 10 different things to photograph for November. I think I got all of them. They may not be my best works, but I accomplished them and that is what I wanted to do. It is an accomplishment, none the less....

1. Home Sweet Home

Okay, so I don't have a picture for this one. I really wanted to put a picture of my husband's feet up. But I never got around to taking one :(

2. Thankful

I am thankful for family. Even if they won't sit still long enough to give me a decent picture. This is a picture of Miss A, my cousin and my sister. They are all goof balls and no matter how many pictures I snapped of them, I could not get one with all of them looking at the me with smiles on their faces! So much for a "Family" picture!

3. Family

Here is some of my family - The family that is that came down for Thanksgiving that is. And really the only way I could get a picture of all of them is when they were sitting down eating. The only other member that was missing was my Aunt Nina who was also taking a picture of the group of us :)

4. I Ate This - Thanksgiving Edition

This is our spread for Thanksgiving. We are not a formal family. We are more a "Come and get it!" family.

5. A Turkey

Here is our turkey on Thanksgiving. This wasn't pretty, but man it was yummy. I almost didn't get a picture because my dad was in a rush to cut it up.

6. Something Hand-Made

This dress was made by Cakelady for Little Ladybug to wear on her 1st birthday. I swear there isn't much that Cakelady can't do! She is super talented!

7. Something Hot

What isn't hotter than some Dunkin Donuts coffee on a cold fall day? And it was yummy too! This is one of camera phone pictures :)

8. Something Cold

This is the infamous Little Ladybug. We were all a bit cold on the morning of the Christmas parade, hence her super cute Minnie Mouse hat! I actually entered this photo into The Paper Mama's Black and White Challenge and she picked it as one of her favorite photos! This is the first pictures I have ever taken that has ever been awarded anything, so I am really happy about that!

The Paper Mama


9. Something Orange

My "Something Orange" was an orange car featured in the Raleigh Christmas Parade.

10. Anything Goes (Any photo you take in November!)

One of my favorite pictures from this November... Miss A and my grandma playing with some legos during her visit here to NC. It a special moment that am glad I was able to capture on "film."

No comments: