Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Heart Faces - Pink Week

I haven't done an I Heart Faces Photo Challenge in awhile. Mostly because I haven't had a picture that fit. This week the challenge is near and dear to my heart as it is to many of you. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, this week's challenge is the color pink.

Below you will find my entry, which is of not of Miss A, because Miss A does not often sport the color pink these days. This muse of mine is my best friend's daughter who I shall call Lady Bug on here :) Lady Bug never ceases to make me smile and I only pray that her and Miss A shall never suffer from breast cancer as some of my relatives and friends have. Please ladies remember to do your monthly self exams and "get squished" when the time comes.


Be sure to visit I Heart Faces and check out what the other amazing talent have captured for you!

5 comments:

Penelope said...

What a great photo of Miss M! I like the contrast of the dark background with the pink!

Rachelle said...

awesome idea to shoot against the black background. Ladybug really pops! I also like that you've got her facing away from you but turned to smile. A lovely, natural pose.

Dragonfly Chronicles said...

What a sweetie... she is a doll. I always enjoy seeing pictures of babies since I don't have any more to take pictures of. Great job.

Tori said...

She is a cutie! You captured a great smile.

Brooke said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

I had to go out and buy an outfit for pink week! I haven't done any challenges in two years I think. Kind of put down my camera for a year while I was pregnant and just recently had the time to pick it back up! Little rusty, so the challenges are great for getting me back into practice!


Miss Lady bug is QUITE THE CUTIE. I am in LOVE with her owl dress!!! Can't help but smile when I look at this picture :)