Friday, October 29, 2010

I Heart Faces - Fix-It Friday #76

My Friday night tradition... Fix-It Friday over at I Heart Faces. This week we were give a picture that was a bit of a challenge for me. Usually, some sort of vision comes to be right away, but this picture just didn't speak to me. I am pretty sure it is because my parents and sister have been at the beach this week enjoying the lovely Florida sun while I have been stuck dog sitting, working away... No, I am not bitter :p

Like, all my edits, I started by cropping to standard size. This time it was a vertical 8" x 10". I then adjusted the colors of the photos in PS3 in the levels palette by using the eyedropper. I clicked on various areas of the photo using the white and black eyedroppers until I was happy with how the colors looked. After turned the photo black and white and then brought some of the color back, so the image had sort of a vintage look, without looking too warm.

I hope you like it :)

Before:


After:



Be sure you head over to I Heart Faces and check out what other fixs everyone have come up with!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I love the crop you used!! Great work! Thanks for the comments on my photos! :)

Mommy to Tyler & Kendall said...

Nice crop and color correcting!