Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Paper Mama Challenge: Family

I was doing so well with my participating in a challenge a week... and then our router broke. And all of a sudden I couldn't get online with my laptop and I was all off balance. But now I am back in business, I think. I just need to get back in the groove.

So my first order of business is to post my picture for The Paper Mama's Weekly Challenge. This week it is to post a picture of your family. This was not an easy task for me to do. I have so many pictures to choose from. Do I go with your typical family shot? Something staged, where everyone is looking at the camera? NOPE! Not even close! In fact if my Aunt Patti finds out that I posted this picture she is likely kill me... hehehe.

This picture is from my mom's 50th birthday party and it just makes me smile when I look at it. My Aunt Patti was teaching Miss A how to do "the bump" as we were all dancing around the living room during the party. I just could not help grabbing my camera and capturing the moment on forever.



For more Family pictures, head on over to The Paper Mama :)

The Paper Mama

1 comment:

Jenny Marlowe Marvin said...

haha! That's hilarious! I have pics like this and I come back to them too :)