Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Paper Mama Challenge : Black & White

I think I am on a roll with the photo challenges :) Either that or I am just inspired right now. My plans are to try my best to enter one photo challenge or at least post one photo that I have taken a week. Can you all - if there is anyone out there actually reading this blog - try to hold me to this? Hopefully, I will be able to keep this up through 2011 and my photography and composition skills will grow.

So this post is dedicated to The Paper Mama's Weekly Challenge. Her theme for the week is "Black and White." I don't know if I have already said this, but I love turning photos into black and white. I think it makes a good photo really stand out and it can disguise things in a photo that you didn't necessarily like.

This picture is one of my favorites of that I took of Little Ladybug while we were at the Christmas parade. She didn't keep her Minnie Mouse hat on for very long, but she looked so cute while she kept it on!



The Paper Mama

Be sure to sure head on over The Paper Mama and check out some other stunning Black and White shots from a lot of talented photographers!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Adorable!!!

Lisa said...

Very sweet capture!

christina said...

oh wow, she is ADORABLE!!!!

Tezzie said...

Awwww....what a sweetie :D That hat is so cute!